In addition to being a writer, I’m a professional life, health, and writing coach. I work with people who want to make meaningful changes in their lives and their work.
As your coach, I work with you to envision change, make plans, set goals, take action, and hold yourself accountable.
Together we figure out how you can challenge your limits and overcome the roadblocks that stand between you and your dreams.
I work with clients who want to make changes in various ways, including:
- Life transition: Exploring options related to transitions such as an empty nest, job change, or a desire to embrace life more fully.
- Health behavior change: Taking control of your health by adhering to a new wellness regimen, losing weight, becoming more active, or improving your diet.
- Survivorship: Designing a new life after a major health challenge such as cancer or a heart attack.
- Writing: Moving a fiction or non-fiction project from dream to reality; overcoming procrastination or writer’s block
My coaching credentials include:
- Co-Active Coach Training from the Co-Active Training Institute (CTI), one of the most respected coach training programs in the world
- Health Coach Training from the Wellcoaches School of Health and Wellness Coaching
- Pursuing certification with the International Coach Federation (ICF) which includes adherence to the ICF Coaching Code of Ethics
To learn more, contact me or visit my coaching website, www.coachalicekelly.com.