I write articles, white papers, patient education materials, marketing collateral, and other custom content for corporations, pharmaceutical companies, nonprofit health organizations, universities, and hospitals.
Some of my clients include Blue Cross Blue Shield, Dowden Health Media, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Johnson & Johnson, LLuminari, MediZine, Meredith Books, Pace Communications, Publications International, Quest Diagnostics, The American Cancer Society, The March of Dimes, Tufts University, and Weill Cornell Medical College.
My work has won several awards: An article I wrote for the American Cancer Society’s Triumph Magazine about matching patients and clinical trials received a 2012 National Health Information Gold Award. My health writing has also received awards from the American Medical Writers Association and the Western Publishing Association.
My custom content combines authority with readability, facts with context, and expertise with applicability. It serves as a crucial part of a sales/marketing portfolio or an education strategy. My health content is clear, research-based, audience-appropriate, and highly useful for readers, whether they be patients, physicians, or corporate decision makers.
Some of my custom content projects include:
- The Johns Hopkins Medicine White Paper on Nutrition and Weight Control for Longevity
- The Johns Hopkins Medicine White Paper on Memory
- Stress and Disease: What Every Clinician Needs to Know (white paper for a pharmaceutical company)
- Getting Control of Pain Medication (article for a healthcare company)
- Advances in Clinical Diagnostics (article for a diagnostics company)
Contact me to see samples of my custom content projects.